evnapero Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Bible Full Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A religious historical dramatic miniseries about God's creation and physical landmark events leading up to the Crucifixion and Resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
The bible is hard to read. I hate it. Plus, it's impossible for us who do not know much about the period to interpret correctly the texts in the bible. This is why this series is so interesting. Give us the stories and put them in context. The series is however, not all that accurate and does not provide the answers I'd wish. There is another TV broadcast about Jesus made by archaeologists explaining very well some the significant aspects of the story. There is a definitive version still to make. The parts before Jesus are fun but the jews don't look good at all in them. The people chosen by god that have all the rights? The germans sure showed them wrong. And now we know the englishes are the ones chosen by god! Haha!
I think some reviewers judged the show too much. So what if Jesus in the movie was pretty and their was more violence in the bible then the show? The actual release on Blu-ray and DVD had some scenes edited it seems to make them more biblically related. I am trying to remember, I think in Jericho that the scenes seem more believable after watching the DVD version because you can see that they actual kill the women and men or actually try to kill everything. I did not see any children killed but it seems to match up somewhat more with biblical context on the DVD or Blu-ray. Did anyone notice the differences in scenes played out on the DVD or Blu-ray collection? I think that some editing of the scenes was great because the true unedited and unrated version would have been more like a 300-movie and drive some people away. In Addition, Their are plenty of movies to cover the parts of the old testament not already covered by the bible. For instance, one night with the king and many others.<br/><br/>People like to say that the old testament was mostly genocide. You have to see the bigger picture though: Israel was meant to replace the people or cultures that had already started throwing children into the fire or offering themsacrifices to idols, raping people in the streets, and other nasty stuff(clearly in the old testament more then once). So, taking an eagles eye view it was a choice between Israel who was keeping gods commandments and acting civilized and the other countries that were clearly barbaric in their practices and would not listen to change or even meet halfway in change or reason with them.

The Things They Carried full movie download in hindiAmnesty full movie hd 720p free downloadSharktopus vs. Whalewolf full movie download in hindiDownload hindi movie ArmageddonA Silent Cry full movie in hindi free download hd 720pThe Ninth Passenger full movie downloadDownload the Triumph of the Taste: A Film of Epic Flavor full movie tamil dubbed in torrentDownload the Batman: The Brave and the Bold full movie tamil dubbed in torrenthindi A Gallant SwordsmanDUSTWUN full movie 720p download

last edited 217 weeks ago by evnapero
Please log in to post a reply.