evnapero Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Companeros Tamil Dubbed Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A Swedish arms dealer and a Mexican peon team up to rescue the intellectual leader of the Revolutionary cause, while taking part in numerous misadventures along the way.
In times of revolution in Mexico, the ignorant Vasco is promoted by the corrupt General Mongo to lead his men in the invasion to San Bernardino. Meanwhile the arms trader Yolaf "Swedish" Peterson arrives in the village to deal with Mongo; however the money to buy the weapons is locked in a bank safe. The only man that knows the combination to open the safe that was not murdered by Mongo's men is the pacifist Professor Xantos that is prisoner in Fort Yuma in the United States. Swedish offers to release Xantos but the suspicious Mongo asks Vasco to go with Yolaf. The twosome is chased by the followers of Xantos led by the beautiful Lola that want to convince the duo to join the revolution; and by the mercenary John that lost one of his hands in a betrayal of Yolaf to save his life and uses his smart hawk Marsha to get Xantos to deal with Mongo.
This was a great movie when I watched it and it gets better over time. I would say it is my favorite Spaghetti Western of all time, bar none, and I've seen them all. Just perfect for the genre. Sit down with some enchiladas, beans and rice and enjoy! I could never tell what all the words were to the theme music though. Are they saying, "All the people of the village yell 'Los frentes perros'; 'cause pup companeros poop in their sombreros"? :-) It'sgoodany Sergio Leone ever did and it's more fun! The only one that I can think that comesclose to being a perfect SW with that kind of humor is "Duck Sucker!" (aka "A Fistful of Dynamite") THAT would be an awesome double flick…
Not in any way is this meant to sound biased, because actually there are some truly great spaghetti westerns out there. Companeros may not be one of the absolute best of them, but to me it's among the most fun. It is a little of a slow-starter and a touch episodic at first and it's less than original, but when the rest of the film is so much fun and so well put together they don't seem to matter.<br/><br/>Companeros is a brilliantly made film, with gorgeously evocative scenery and costumes and stylish cinematography that give off a dream-like quality and harsh realism. Sergio Corbucci's directionto be expected is exemplary, it's technically faultless while never getting in the way of the storytelling. Ennio Morricone's music score will not disappoint any fans of his and is one of the film's best assets, it's not quite one of his all-time greats but it's haunting and stirring and the theme song is one of the catchiest theme songs for any film. Like almost all his work, it really gives the film soul. Companeros is smartly scripted filled with subtle witty humour, it has blistering action especially one of the most suspenseful and entertaining shoot-out scenes I've ever seen for a film and the story is exciting, tense and fun-filled with a truly sensational and quite emotional ending.<br/><br/>The cast is a talented one and Companeros in no way wastes the actors. Particularly good is Jack Palance, here he has one of his most loathsome characters and Palance's performance is devilishly enjoyable, clearly looking like he was having a ball. While he is a scene-stealer, Franco Nero and Tomas Milian do wonderfully in the lead roles too, in performances filled with charisma and likability, and work like dynamite together in a film where their chemistry ties it together. Overall, a great film and a huge lot of fun to watch. 9/10 Bethany Cox

Shu and the Was Scepter full movie in hindi 720pthe Hopeless Romantic downloadHeart of a Dragon movie in hindi free downloadthe The Mastermind of Mirage Pok mon downloadOur Papa Is a Thief full movie in hindi 720p downloadFearless download torrentDinner 720p moviesLupin's Splendid Failure download torrentDark Plan malayalam movie downloadEpisode 1.1 hd full movie download

last edited 217 weeks ago by evnapero
Please log in to post a reply.